Friday, July 24, 2009

Catch up day here for Optix

It is TGIF over at the Confluence, Bostonboomer posted many many links for your pleasure.

Ms. Magazine
(yeah, I know, don't remind me gotta get the cape and tights vision out of my head) has a daily newsbrief related to sexist comments being hurled at the nominee for Surgeon General, Regina Benjamin, MD.

and because I know this goes together like oil and water with the above link the

Christian Science Monitor
has done an interesting piece on why there is a negative trend in having GOP women represented in state legislatures. I left a comment there, why don't you!


Be back after my pie break!

.

2 comments:

LJSNAustin said...

Hi, Optix! Long time, no see! Glad to find you once again, friend.

Optixmom said...

It is good to be found. Glad to see you! What a crazy week. I am glad it is Friday! I need a vacation.