Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just contemplating and eating pie...





For those of you who are not aware, I love pie. I thoroughly enjoyed a Hershey Chocolate Creme Pie today from a fast food joint. I would highly recommend this chocolate decadence to anyone. Pie just calms and cleanses the soul. Next time I will try the apple pie; it will be a nice change of pace. I know that change isn't easy because we are all creatures of habit, but change in many cases can be good.

I have decided to travel from internet spot to internet spot and reveal where I will be going. I will try to comment where I visit, so if you would like to engage me in a conversation, or respectfully debate my position, I would welcome the company.

Just to let you know, most of the time I will be visiting pro-Hillary Clinton blogs, pro-women blogs, and pro-diversity blogs. I hope to see you there! I will bring the pie! YAY for pie!

5 comments:

Hillarysmygirl16 said...

I love pie too. I am so glad to see you. Cool blog.

Optixmom said...

Thanks! Good to see you too!

Nancy Kallitechnis said...

Hi Optixmom!

One of my favorite pies is rhubarb pie.

I'm saddened by what happened to Hillary's Village. But as we know from at least the 2008 primaries, some people don't like to hear a different opinion and will use immoral means to sabotage others who they feel don't have a right to have different thoughts. I look forward to reading this blog!

Nancy Kallitechnis

Unknown said...

Hi there, Optixmom! Looking forward to checking out your blog from time to time. Looks like you are off to a great start!

Buffaloboy

Optixmom said...

Thanks Nancy and BB! Your kind words mean more to me that you could possibly imagine!