Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Start your morning off right!

The Confluence -
http://riverdaughter.wordpress.com/
Riverdaughter does a great job condensing news that is of interest to me.

The New Agenda -
Older blog. Concise article on women in America's space program.
And this one is new today!

Hillarysmygirl16 Blog
Chris Brown's Apology

I will try to leave a comment in these places this morning.

Here is a Hillary article of interest, no comment section, however -
Time Magazine

A sweet friend of mine sent me this:
It is about the "Public Option" in the healthcare bill.

Later Gators! BBL!

3 comments:

Hillarysmygirl16 said...

Pittsburgh Steeler Quarterback Ben Rothinsburg is being sued for rape but there is no criminal charges. I don't think its true or he is a total idiot.

Optixmom said...

I saw that and since I didn't see any criminal charges filed by the woman, I didn't know what to make of it. I am sure we will see more of this, probably more than we would like to see. I do tend to be on the woman's side until it is proven otherwise. It is just something that I do.

Hillarysmygirl16 said...

I also take the side of the woman usually until proven otherwise most women do not claim rape to get their jollies off.